- Gartland Technologies was founded in 2010 in an effort to bring high-quality IT support to small companies in the Rochester area.
- We have working partnerships with other IT firms to give better coverage and a wider range of services than you’ll find from other small IT shops.
- As an official Google Apps for Work reseller, we are uniquely qualified to plan, implement and train you and your employees in this powerful office suite.
- With PMP-certified employees, we bring enterprise-level organization to any project.
- Your long-term technology plan and growth is our major concern.
Greg Gartland has been working in the information technology industry for over 15 years and has held various management, technical, consulting and administrative roles. In his current position he wears many hats: He is the owner of Gartland Technologies, responsible for the growth and success of the Rochester market, he is a technical resource for companies in the Rochester area, he is a gifted public speaker, and an invaluable strategic resource for small company technology decisions. One of Greg’s biggest advantages is his ability to explain complex technical problems in plain English.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Google Apps for Work
- Network engineering management
- Software development
- ISO processes
- Computer hardware and software
- Document management, routing and approvals
- HIPAA compliance
- Business process optimization
- Public speaking
Majored in Geology and Business Administration at SUNY College at Brockport
Majored in Geology at Monroe Community College
Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2005
IBM Application Development
IBM End-User Training
Google Apps for Work Reseller
Founder of Tae Park Taekwondo’s Rochester, NY school
Member of Journey Christian Church
Member of Union Street Professionals
Resides in Greece, New York
Married, with three children
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gregorygartland